Your Bridge to a Career in Data Science
Are you a PhD candidate or postdoctoral researcher looking to transition into a career in industry? Do you want a career that truly leverages your quantitative experience in a fast-growing, in-demand field that is making a positive impact in the world?
Silicon Valley technology companies are hiring data scientists to help them glean insights from the terabytes of data that they collect everyday. While the amount of data produced and stored is growing exponentially, there is a severe shortage of top talent to analyze this data and extract valuable insights from it.
The Insight Data Science Fellows Program is a new postdoctoral training fellowship that bridges the gap between academia and data science. Insight is a six week, intensive program based in Palo Alto, California that teaches researchers how to apply their existing analytical skills to big data. The program consists of project-based, industry-driven learning approach designed to train you in many of the cutting edge data science tools and practices used in industry. Immediately following the program, Fellows interview at top Silicon Valley technology companies and are likely to receive multiple job offers.
Insight in a nutshell:
- 6 week, full-time, postdoctoral data science training fellowship in Palo Alto, California.
- Full tuition scholarship and a $5,000 living expense reimbursement.
- Self-directed, project-based learning (no classes!) under the guidance of top industry data scientists.
- A group of smart people who are excited about working on interesting problems while having a positive impact.
- Interview at top companies immediately following the program.